E6000 Quick Hold 2oz Tube
E6000 Quick Hold is a gin clear flexible and permanently waterproof glue that can either be used as an adhesive straight out of the tube or for the fastest results, use it as a contact glue by following the instructions below. E6000 Quick Hold is also less viscous than normal E6000 making it ideal for finer applications. When compared to superglue ( cyanoacrylate adhesive ) E6000 is far superior because unlike superglue, it is waterproof, very important for flies as obvious as that may seem. E6000 Quick Hold is very clear, and permanently flexible.
E6000 Quick Hold will stick anything to anything and even the smallest blob will stick say 3D eyes to even the most outer fibres of a fly, or create a permanent flexible bond for gurgler foam, Crab bodies or any other application you can think of for a clear flexible adhesive. E6000 Quick Hold is super clear making it ideal for those photo worthy applications.
A convenient 2oz (59.1ml) tube of E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive. It's the classic E6000 adhesive with the highest strength adhesion.
1. Quick HOLD should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt.
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application to achieve your desired result.
4. Apply Quick HOLD directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow it to harden for 5-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together.
5. Allow the project to cure for 2-6 hours. Product can be used between 10°c and 32°c. Dry time decreases when used between 21°c and 32°c.
6. Water resistant immediately upon application. Resistant to petroleum, alcohol, paint thinner and most solvents.
7. Paint over Quick HOLD for UV resistance.
8. Keep thread at the neck of the tube free of Quick HOLD residue to avoid gluing the lid shut.
9. Store unused Quick HOLD at room temperature with cap tightened.
Cannot ship overseas, Australian residents only. Ships by road only